Roasting vegetables is one of my favorite ways to cook veggies especially in the colder months. Here is an easy recipe for cauliflower. I love this combination of spices as well, it gives it so much flavor, and its incredibly healthy! Don't be afraid to use a lot of curry when cooking with it. A lot of people shy away from it because of the intense color and flavor, but honestly, I've yet to put "too" much curry into any dish i've made. Go big, or go home! Turmeric is definitely a trending spice and you'll see it in cafes -- turmeric lattes, juices, etc. And good thing because it is SO good for you! It's a great anti-inflammatory, and has been said to aid with arthritis. Give this recipe a try as a side, and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Yellow Curry
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1 head of cauliflower—cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- chopped parsley or scallions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the raisins. Toss everything well to combine and evenly coat the cauliflower.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, rotating tray and flipping cauliflower halfway through.
- When cauliflower is tender, remove from the oven and sprinkle raisins on top. Sprinkle herbs on top to serve.